No Products in the Cart
What Do Face Mists Do For Your Skin?
In recent times, we’ve seen a lot of professional makeup artists, beauty gurus, influencers, and content creators rave about this one product and how it works wonders for your skin and makeup. But do face mists really do anything? Or are they just a dual-function product that can be covered by other steps already in your routine?
Do you really need a face mist?
Well, let’s find out.
Face mists are one of the most versatile beauty products in existence. There’s a mist for everything—hydrating, toning, soothing, moisturizing, mattifying, and so much more! From a dermatological standpoint, a face mist isn’t exactly an essential beauty step like cleansing or wearing SPF. But it does offer a ton of convenience when it comes to giving your skin an instant refresh when needed. Plus, it’s a step that’s quick, simple, and affordable enough to easily include in your skincare and makeup routines.
Most face mists are formulated to offer 24/7 hydration, combat dryness, and revitalize dull, tired skin. A mist can boost hydration, aid the absorption of other skincare products, improve makeup application, and target all sorts of different skincare issues.
Just like with any other product, it is best to choose a face mist that works for your skin type and can help you achieve your specific skin goals. So if you have:
• Dry skin, a face mist with hydrating ingredients like aloe vera and hyaluronic acid will help to deliver deep, lasting hydration to your skin without feeling heavy or greasy.
• Oily or Acne-prone skin, a non-comedogenic face mist (that means it won’t clog your pores) with ingredients like rose water and green tea will help to remove excess oil from your skin, soothe breakouts, and maintain your skin’s natural pH balance.
• Normal or Combination skin, a face mist that contains antioxidants such as Vitamin C will help to shield your skin from free radical damage.
• Face mists also offer anti-aging benefits with hydrating, brightening, and firming ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, rose, vitamins, and cucumber.
• As for makeup benefits, mists are great multipurpose products as you can find face mists in the market today for hydrating skin prep, setting your makeup, and refreshing your skin throughout the day.
• Setting mists are specially formulated to hydrate and retain moisture while helping makeup last longer. They can be used on top of or instead of setting powders to give your skin a fresh, dewy glow and boost your glam game!
So do you need a face mist? We’ve seen that everyone and every skin type can benefit from a face mist in one way or the other. So where they may not be essential, I still do recommend using a face mist, especially for those days when you only have time for a speedy beauty routine.
Boss Up Today!.
Want to feel like the boss lady you are and take full control of your life? The best place to begin is by looking the part. Bossette Hair will have you looking and feeling like the queen bee that you are. So are you ready to boss up? Download our app today and shop our stunning, luxurious hair collections right now!